Tuesday, July 11, 2006

*Update from Management*

Miss A. will be returning to the blogiverse on August 7, 2006. Thank you for your patronage and funny comments!

Sincerely,
Management

p.s. the current video "scream" is dedicated to all of the fellow bloggers who have supported "All Things A......." over the months. the authoress of this blog misses all of you and the jollies shared between you and know that she screams once a day at 9:00 EST........cuz she misses writing about her crazy adventures and sharing them with all of you!






Get your own countdown at BlingyBlob.com

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

miss ya girl....hurry back

11:41 AM  
Blogger G. Cornelius said...

I second...I'll keep you posted

11:52 AM  
Blogger Sylvia said...

Aug 7th?

I'm here....or there....whichever. I cant wait on your post!

2:25 PM  
Blogger Elle Jefe said...

you better be happy i am doing a lot of travel for work in the next few weeks and that will keep me busy otherwise i would be all up in my feelings! :)

3:11 PM  
Blogger ..Sue...Zette... said...

We miss you!!

8:12 PM  
Blogger Ladynay said...

8/7??? What da .....?

7:47 AM  
Blogger Jameil said...

miss a i luuuuuurve yoooooooooou!! can't wait til you come back!! glad to know when the wait ends.... now can i get a time? b/c i'll be checking at around 1:01 am est.

8:46 PM  
Blogger Shawn said...

Thank you management for providing this brief yet informative update. I will mark my caledar for The Return of Miss A. It'll be like a opening day at the movies for me. I'm bringing popcorn and a cherry ICEE.

10:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

U better get back Here A!!

7:39 PM  
Blogger Gallis said...

If anyone ever tells me there is no God and no justice, I will remember this moment and tell them they are wrong.

12:13 PM  
Blogger Sherlon Christie said...

I hope you are o.k.

4:24 PM  
Blogger The Sarccastik Variable Why said...

okay...gotta hear more about your neighbors...

9:52 PM  
Blogger Soulfull said...

Is it time yet? Sike... LOL! ;-)

2:21 PM  
Blogger Ladynay said...

I expect my A dose damarra chick!

*tappin my foot and arms crossed*

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home