Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Meet Denny and Kelly..........

I THINK YOU'RE CRAZAAAAAAAAAAAAYY!!!!!!!!!!! or maybe i'm crazay!


SOMEONE SAVE ME!!!!!!!!!! ok, so ya'll know i live in the jungle with a bunch of wild animals for neighbors. at this point in the game, i would be remiss not to acknowledge the newest additions to the coo-coo family. just for memory's sake, adam, olivia and tashi live upstairs, pablo and margarita live upstairs from them and now, denny and kelly live next door. i knew someone had moved in a few weeks ago, but they were like phantom neighbors at first. i saw a car, but didn't know whose it was. the door would be open, but i never saw who went in or out. well, one fine afternoon as i lay reclining in my living room, i heard it...BOOM, BOOM, BOOM!!! it's club music. now, at first i thought it was good old margarita, but she plays a lot of hood stuff. this was like techno and club. WTF!?!?! you know i called the cops. but i couldn't see who exactly was producing this noise. see, they were having a apartment-warming i guess, cuz there were mad people going in and out. the cops came, the music subsided, got loud again, called cops again, cops came again, music subsided. ARGH!!!! can anyone with some sense besides myself move in around here? or will i have to just take on every neighbor and their foolishness single-handedly?

dumb question

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I NEED MY F*CKIN' LIGHT!" me and starr baby were awakened by this. we sat up, looked around, laid back down, until "AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH, FIND MY F*CKIN LIGHT DAMMIT!!!!!! I OUGHTTA GO UPSIDE YOUR F*CKIN HEAD!!!!!! YOU'RE SUCH A B*TCH!" well, let's go investigate. i got out of my bed and realized the new neighbors had their window open, hence the very loud volume. so here we go, basically denny is a 35 year old married man who is pissed at the world and can't understand why kelly won't leave him alone when he gets like this. then to top it all off, she lost his light and he needs to light his weed so he can calm down. yes, i found all of this out because he is screaming it at the top of his lungs. as he walks in circles calling her every name in the book, she just stood there looking terrified. (starr and i had a great view into their window) he walks around shirtless wearing khakis and a blue bandanna on his head. he's got a scruffy beard and looks every bit like trailer trash. she's heavily overdone make-up wise, looks waaaaaaaay younger than him and scared beyond belief. he calls her a few more names and curses her for always asking him "when are we gonna smoke weed. that's all you ever say...now you can't find my f*ckin light". he sits down, lifts two barbells about 6 six times, gets up, paces some more, then finds a matchbook on the desk "behind her stupid papers." i got so caught up in the argument that i forgot to call the cops (my new favorite activity. they are so used to me calling, they gave me the direct number to dispatch so i don't have to get transferred from the desk now-WHOOPEE!!!!). after he lit up, she walked away, he ran after her and who knows what took place......maybe a few slaps and pushes, maybe some hot trailer make-up sex, maybe some mellowing out followed by crack smoking and 40's. nonetheless, i crawled back into bed. i looked up, and my poor cat was so enthralled by these fools, she was stretched up to the window, head poking through the curtains AND blinds still watching.....DAMN SHAME -
when even the animals are entertained by these nuts

maybe me and starr baby will start walking around like this...

19 Comments:

Blogger Shawn said...

Miss A - The ghetto Melrose Place gets more and more entertaining every week.

Now didn't I tell you once before that you must provide pics. With that great view you had you coulda snapped a gazillion pics.

I am so mad that you have the direct number to dispatch. Hahahaha!!!

12:06 PM  
Blogger The Sarccastik Variable Why said...

now that's funny....dude say the ghetto melrose....yeah i would say if the animals looking thru the window @your crazy asses...that's dramady for you azz...

12:16 PM  
Blogger AWE said...

That is better than HBO.

12:34 PM  
Blogger Ladynay said...

OMG! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA at least they gave you a little while after moving in to start showing out!

How bout I am mad you call the cops so much! hahahahahaha crying shame!

12:44 PM  
Blogger Ms.Honey said...

WOW....a bandana huh? Is it really that serious he actin like the weed is crack then again maybe it is LOL...let me find out the cops know you by voice LOL

12:44 PM  
Blogger Mrs A. said...

shawn-honey chile, i was in the dead of my sleep. i could barely focus since he scared the bejesus out of me screaming like a toddler...pray for me

sarcasstik-it was so cute. i'm all under the covers again and my cat baby was all wide eyed and alert in the blinds...damn shame

awe-hey, it's free but i'ma need them to find better hours to entertain me and my cat

ladynay-you know!?!?! i was like, maybe SOMEONE is decent round here...but OH NO!!! and yes, i'm ashamed that they caught onto my voice

honey-libra-see, when i do call, i usually have to call 2-3 times, so they caught on pretty quickly. hey, they cut out the middle man for me-WHOOPEE!!!!!!!

1:23 PM  
Blogger The_Practitioner said...

With neighbors like that who needs television.

My advice...get yo self a gun!

SD

3:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't see how you do it.

Damn and he could have lit his weed on the stove if it was that serious.

3:57 PM  
Blogger Mrs A. said...

serial-well, i only have 2 weeks left, so hopefully i don't have to bust on somebody's ass before then :-D

southern gal-really!! but i think the crazy factor mixed with whatever drugs they do over there may have fried his brain. maybe it was the principle of her losing the lighter. :-S crazies i tell ya, just crazies!

5:12 PM  
Blogger Gallis said...

Oh. Mah. Guh.

And I thought the Banjo Brigade down my street were bad...

7:47 PM  
Blogger Shawn said...

Thoughts on the new Beyonce featuring Jay Z song?

11:40 AM  
Blogger Jameil said...

lmao!!!!!!!! @ starr lookin thru the blinds! hilarious! and the direct number to dispatch! that's some good shit! hahahahhaa. how bout my neighbors cat always watches me leave for work in the am. and i stare back. sometimes i'm tempted to flip him off just for bein nosy. get out my bizness my biznaaaaaaaaaaass! damn how will we be entertained w/you moving? and clearly the cops will have nothing to do w/o you to dispatch them. so sad. you must throw a "bye bitches" party and invite them all over. it'll be great for the blog.

2:01 PM  
Blogger Mrs A. said...

zesty-sometimes all i can do is *smh*

shawn-i posted at your place

jameil-well, my poor baby prolly figured, shit, if ya'll gonna keep disturbing me too, i might as well see what the goings on is. nonetheless, i decided that i will give them present before i leave...i am gonna act a fool like them. this morning (since denny & kelly woke me up with their fighting at 5:20 AM) i stood on my stairs outside and called them all crackheads and maybe later, i'll bang the banister and blast some music and hit the ceiling and who knows what else........AH HA HA HA!!!

3:29 PM  
Blogger Shawn said...

I agree I think the track is strong but I'm the opposite from you in that I think he killed it while she was not so hot. I wish the song was the reverse: J feat B.

3:37 PM  
Blogger Mrs A. said...

shawn-yeah, i'm just the friendly neighborhood hip-hop hater right now. i can't stomach rap these days for some reason, plus i'm tired of hearing him on the damn radio and his damn 1-time only concerts (another one's coming up)....its overkill-BLEH!!

3:55 PM  
Blogger Don't Oppress Me said...

LMAO at dispatch and The Cat.

My dogs always seem so oblivious to everything.

When you move, I think you should rent a Paint ball gun and tat all their cars up. Shoot, maybe even the building. Bring a friend, make a day of it.

10:52 PM  
Blogger Elle Jefe said...

When you call the police do they address you on a first name basis as soon as they see your number come up?

LMAO@your cat! Like mother like baby!

12:29 PM  
Blogger Jameil said...

hahahaha!! bang the pots screaming "cracky crack get your cracky here!!" great. you. are. FABULOUS!

12:36 PM  
Blogger Shawn said...

He is overkill. Have you seen the computer commercial featuring his voice-over?

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home