Thursday, April 20, 2006

I'M BAAAAAAACK!!! (AND F*CK YOU VERY MUCH!) **UPDATED:::ANTM recap below!!::**

***Ok, so first things first!!! I missed my blog la familia!!!!!! Love me, love me, say that you love me!!!!!! What a CRAY-ZAY past couple of weeks I’ve had…..there’s been laughing, crying, fights, holy-water hurling, hospital visits, cat-barf, gun-shots and of course, ANTM!!!!***

But I must post this before I even get into my real post for the day. Didn’t I post NOT TOO LONG AGO (3/30/06) about dumb azz people and their sensitive azzes in the blogiverse, getting their panties all a-bunched about what people write? Didn’t I say that folks need to chill cuz its just opinions? Didn’t I say I was too thru with the foolishness? Well, people, such a minion has wondered into miss a’s blogiverse yapping off about who-knows-what cuz I posted something that (obviously) stepped on their toes. LISTEN HERE, DUMMIES!!!!!!!! I will say this for the last time, I have a circle of folks that know how I get down. I post about everything. What I think, what I saw on tv last night, what had happened the other day and I show NO favoritism. EVERYTHING on this page is based on my re-interpretations and MY opinions….hence it being MY MUTHA-FRIGGIN blog!!! I say what I want, how I want, and if you don’t like it, travel to the top of the page and read the box entitle “All Things A…” I clearly state that the contents of this page are from MY mind, MY EVERYTHING…and if ya don’t like it, well you get the point!!!! This is not MSNBC, nor is it CNN. I am not writing a thesis, nor a book report. I do not conduct federal investigations or congress-supported speeches. Therefore, the words on this page DON’T HAVE TO BE ST. JAMES GOSPEL, THEY DON’T HAVE TO BE SUPPORTED, THEY DON’T HAVE TO DO ANYTHING EXCEPT FORM THE SENTENCES I TYPE CUZ I MUTHA-FRIGGIN FELT LIKE IT!!!! So do me a favor, if you can’t get with the program and/or agenda on this page, if you are sensitive and cry, if you are a weakling that doesn’t even have a page to stand firm on where you write YOUR OWN opinions, then GET THE FUCK OFF MINES!!!!!!!! GOT-DAMN!!!!!!!!!

Let me be CRYSTAL CLEAR!!!!!!!! I have no problems with people visiting me and opposing something I write. I always welcome different views and OPINIONS in miss a's world and can most certainly and respectfully disagree and be disagreed with...BUT, DO NOT challenge me to support my statements with facts and data from who-knows-where. DO NOT tell me to do my homework, cuz last time I checked, I don’t have to do research on what the F*CK I think….IT IS WHAT IT B*TCHES!!!!!! Now get the hell on, BACDAFUCUP and take your paper drawls with you…you’re smelling up the joint!!!!!!

P.S. bloggie that inspired this post, thanks for reading and I’m sure you’ll be back!!!
P.P.S. my regular readers and blog-fam, please pardon the harshness (ya’ll know I LOVES ya!!!!), and I will be back after these messages with my normal self AND post once my neck stops rolling, finger stops pointing and my eyes can focus on the screen.




Again, my apologies to my regular blog fam for having to wade thru the madness above…but lets keep it moving…I’ve missed 2 eps and we shall pick up where last night left off…IN BARBIE LAND!!!!!!!!!

IG’NANCE OF THE DAY:: “Deprese was really cutthroat…and I’m used to that type of cutthroatingness.” Jade about Deprese the fake model scout - ahem jade, that's not a word, boo!

The episode began with the ladies having to meet with a fake model agent/agency owner who was going to purposely give the girls some harsh feedback. Needless to say, since jade has been on her own tip since day one, she was completely UNPHASED by the negativity that the woman threw at her. Therefore she won the challenge and picked nnenna to share in her winnings. WELL CLAWD HAVE MUSSY!!!! The ladies won visits from loved ones, jade’s mom and nnenna’s whiny crying-all-the-time boyfriend john. I must have peed my pants when I saw the look of utter disgust on nnenna’s face. OH THE HILARITY!!! She looked like she wanted to just barf on his head right then and there!!!! She would have much rather seen one of her sisters!! Then of course, miss jade, ever the attention whore, TOTALLY morphed right before our eyes. She cried and clung to her mother like celie did nettie. She rubbed her face, blew tears and snot everywhere (that girl has an ugly cry face-lol) and pranced around like a fairy for the next few hours. If only it stopped there…she (all of the sudden) became so deep and introspective….since her mother “pulls energy from the universe” with her hands and centers people, jade allowed her mom to “fluff her down”. Now the “fluff-down” was pretty much some hand vibrating and twitching all over jade’s body, but the REAL gem was jade’s poetry that we were privy to while watching this debacle. “Heaven and hell…something blah blah, and THAT will be my strength. Blah bleh” GIRL PLEASE…EAT SOME CHEESE..NOT CHEDDA, MOZZERELLA!!! Now that’s poetry!!! Jade is like the WORST actress to ever be on this show…[word of advice to jade: stick to videos where you don’t speak]

Moving right along, john latched onto nnenna for the time he was there while she looked disgusted and repulsed by his very presence and the girls got a treat. TRIPS TO THE DENTIST!! Everyone just got bleached except for joanie and danielle who were supposed to get caps, joanie for the wretched snaggle tooth she has and dani for the gap that she says “is staying in her mouth cuz that’s her.” Joanie successfully got some brand new shiny teeth while dani refused to close the gap. at a later time, tyra wanted to evoke some emotion from the models, so she spritzed some kind of vapor-like solution into their eyes to make them cry. the shoot was awesome. of course, brooke was lost, fufu started off too "extra" but she calmed down. jade was doing too damn much and nnenna actually started to cry for real after the shoot...she's starting to lose momentum altogether...she's all distracted and jumbled up...i don't know what to say about her right now. Onto the shoot…BARBIE WORLD!!! The ladies had to pose as different types of dolls…….onto the pics> (oh yeah, brooke got the ax…thank heavens, she’s out of her misery)




brooke-i DO NOT like the crying pic cuz she jutted that gargantuous jaw out into the atmosphere again. her doll pic (glam doll) is BORING! she just doesn't know how to pose. glad she's off...she was really getting to me with the crying and scary demeanor!



danielle-i like the crying pic. and she worked the doll pic (marionette). the way she has her limbs hanging lifelessly really captured the essence of her doll-BRAVA!



fufu-LOVE HER CRYING PIC..she looks so sweet. DOUBLE, TRIPLE, QUADRUPLE LOVE her doll pic (rag doll) she has really stepped her game up. maybe aunt chaunceen is in it to win it after all!



jade-BLEH! the crying pic looks more mad than anything. she always furrows her brow like that which makes her look mean. her cry looks fake...hence the reason she portrayed the perfect doll for her fake self-(mannequin)...she was right at home with this one. but i must have died when she tried to (fake) cry at judging, trying to make the judges feel her "human" side, like her cry pic was real. "i been thru so much, i'm struggling..." HA HA!!! she couldn't pull of the fake cry at judging and everyone called her on it...AH HA! miss jay called her a bad actor...cut it out jade!




joanie- i really like her crying pic...she really looks like she was crying for real on some personal ish. her doll pic (ventriloquist dummy) is funny. she looks so quirky! thank the heavens for cosmetic dentistry....she is 10 times better now!



nnennna-liking/loving the crying pic. maybe cuz i know she was really struggling and crying...don't know. it just looks painful to me. reminds me of the nnenna of yore. HATE the doll pic. can we say B-O-R-E-D!?!?!?!



sara-dont like the crying...she looks mad. her doll (teen doll) is just confusing...she's not owning the look. but she wasn't as bad as brooke.

NOW, my vote for who goes home next is JADE, JADE, JADE!!!!! she's been in the bottom two like 17 times...it's her time!

WHO DO YOU WANT TO SEE GO NEXT?!

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaa that is too funny that you gotta cuss em out every few weeks

11:36 AM  
Blogger Shawn said...

Welcome back! :-D

Simmer down now! Simmer down! I don't want you to break anything with all that neck rolling. Don't waste your breath on these pinions that don't understand the simpliest notion "it's your page and you can do what you want to do on it."

1:38 PM  
Blogger Mrs A. said...

ms. na-damn shame ain't it!?!?

shawn-AMEN!! i was like damn-i been gone for a minute and somebody wants to break bad on my page so one last disclaimer had to go up...if i could have reposted the foolish comment, i would have really put them on blast! :-P

3:03 PM  
Blogger Ladynay said...

Who should go home? By the pix....the doll at the top which I think you said was already gone, the teen doll, and the non american chick with the short blonde hair.

7:02 PM  
Blogger Elle Jefe said...

HAHAHAHAHAH! My girl is BACK!

11:58 PM  
Blogger Shawn said...

There's self confidence, then there is unwarranted arrogance. I've watched ANTM exactly once and the whole time Jade worked my nerves. It's time for her to get the boot!

And it's about time you got back. I felt mightily neglected. :(

6:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jade has gotta go!!!!

8:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey lady....BTW thanks for your prayers this week... you are just getting back but still came to show a sis some support.....I appreciate that (((hug)))

8:57 AM  
Blogger Jameil said...

looooooooooooove the recap. esp since i can't ever seem to actually see em. alright now missy. that's enough. just keep one internet middle finger extended and write on. you know we ain't worried bout them hatas. you ain't even gotta address them no mo. you know, i usually like the bitch. but i want to karate chop jade in her throat. so sad i missed this one. never seen the bad bf. darn. next to go??? hmm... haven't seen enough to make an educated decision. i don't really like joanie personality wise but she is a good model. i loooooooove danielle! and i like furonda too.

11:16 AM  
Blogger Soulfull said...

Welcome back girlie! How was the trip? At any rate, my vote is for sara to leave next week. It could be jade, but I feel like they are going to continue to milk her for ratings... On another note, how Tyra gonna tell Danielle to get rid of her gap!!! That's wack!

12:15 PM  
Blogger Sherlon Christie said...

I caught an ANTM episode where the models were trying to walk in heels like they were on a runway. I laughed my ASS off every time someone stumbled (I know it was mean) but I couldn't help myself.

One thing that caught my ears (not sure who said it) but someone said to one of the contestants that "she should get use to walking in shoes that are too small...sometimes 2 or 3 sizes smaller than what you wear" WTF.

I've seen some bad feet on women (some that would make me throw up on sight) but I would hate to see a woman's feet after she's been jamming her toes into shoes that were way too small.

Ladies...please take care of your feet. The brothers will appreciate that.

4:23 AM  
Blogger Gallis said...

You know what bugs me about you Miss A? I never know what you're thinking.

BWAH! HA! HA!

Nice to see you back and that Las Vegas survived!

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home