Thursday, March 09, 2006

Top Mogwai-Week 1: The Bald & The Beautiful

WORD OF THE DAY: atrocious (adj) - Extremely evil or cruel; monstrous: Exceptionally bad

IG'NANCE OF THE DAY: "When i walk down the street, people's heads turn like 'wow'. And people think I'm a b*tch but I'm really down to earth, even though i have this gorgeous face and beautiful body....I should have already been discovered." Jade

Sashay-Shante-Sashay-Sashay-Sashay!!!!!

Alright, so cycle 6 of america’s next top model began last night and I will get straight into it. 32 girls made it to the finals. That number was widdled down to 20, then lastly, down to the final 13. now, before the show began, I had posted my opinions of a few of the girls-Jade being my favorite. Well, I take back what I said. Homegirl has a serious case of ball jock. Well, she doesn’t have balls, but she is feeling herself waaaaaaaaay too much. From the moment she opened her mouth and throughout the whole episode, she spoke of how fine she is, how she moved to New York and should have already been a star, how ready she is to be famous. And just cuz she was in Jay-Z's "Change Clothes" video, she thinks she is a sure-win. But I already see she is a big sh*t-talker. When one of the girls offered Nnenna $40 to catwalk naked, Jade jumped in and said she would do it, only to back out and say she’s worth “a million.” GAG! Nonetheless, little Miss FUronda was also on her own tip throughout the episode, along with Danielle. (why do 3 out of the 4 “Ethnicks” have to be so arrogant? Yes, i have named Jade, Danielle, FUronda and Nnenna) I believe in havin confidence in your swagger, but you don’t have to be an atrocious witch to get attention. And on ANTM, you really shouldn’t run your mouth too much, cuz you never know who will get the boot, as Miss FUronda found out when she fell into the bottom 2, even though she thought she WORKED IT at the photo shoot. Nonetheless, there was one-and only one-young lady who stood out to me, and that was Nnenna. My new pick as winner. Not only is she graceful and poised, but she is gorgeous!! Skin-flawless. Teeth-perfect. Body-banging. Attitude-humble and elegant. She even has a nice accent (she’s from Nigeria). Nnenna has the total package whereas Jade is just pretty and as Mr Jay said last night "A pretty face does not a top model make." One other person who stood out to me was Wendy, not because she’s that great, but because she kinda sucked in her photo and she is a victim of Hurricane Katrina. The judges tried to justify her “sad look” by saying that she is internally sad from having experienced that tragedy…and all I have to say is, GIRL, get over it. You have the opportunity to turn your whole life around, so stop wallowing and at least try to win…..UGH!! otherwise, none of the other girls really had much face time because Jade hogged the screen with her larger-than-life funky attitude and nonstop self-praise. In my opinion, nothing makes a pretty girl uglier quicker than a jacked-up demeanor. Hence the reason why I am gunning for her now (may gina b.k.a ms. woodchuck get drunk again, sleep-walk and chew a hole in your fro while you sleep)….i think you can be even more effective by falling back and exemplifying why you are so great, being a silent but deadly threat. If you have to run your mouth and talk trash all the time, you sound like you are trying to convince yourSELF and you end up turning others off by being so annoying. All Jade needs is a good 'rip-u-a-new-*sshole' cussin' out and she would calm right down...besides, missy-you're not the only one who turns heads-BEYATCH!!!! Yayee-yayee!!!! SASHAY-SHANTE!!!!!! MISS A. MISS A. MISS A....lol

GO TEAM NNENNA!!!! (wouldn't it be nice if she won, a REAL black girl, not a mixed one, or light-skinnded one-nothing against light girls, cuz i'm one kinda, but i just want to see something different besides, light, brights and ugly whites as winners)

below find the shots from Project Bald & Beautiful, Shoot 1


FUronda b.k.a. Aunt Chaunceen-not impressed, make-up was fab, but she looks dull
Gina b.k.a. Ms. Woodchuck-UGH!! those teeth just won't stay in her mouth...she will probably be next voted off, if for no other reason, because she's an idiot. the judges noticed that she is a walking oxymoron, just contradictory and nervous all the time. not to mention, she got drunk at dinner which is always a bad look in public & on tv. no class.
Jade-this pic is very alien-like and that cheekbone juts out so far and so sharply, it looks like she got popped in the face before the shoot. not impressed.
Joanie-she surprised me...this pic is ok, but in in life, she really ordinary. nice eyes
Kari-ok, this girl is killin me!!!! she looks so OFF!! those lips look like a platypus mouth. i know white girls with big soup-coolas are all the rage now, but i don't like hers.
Kathy-CACKLE!! BARF!!! COUGH!!! GAG!!!! sharp-shouldered, big throat granny was the first one sent home-and rightfully so!!!
Leslie-lovely pic, except for that freddy krueger wrinkled hand...it really messes up the pic, it kinda looks like somebody else's hand, but her face is great!!
Mollie Sue-pic is nice. she reminds me of Noelle from Cycle 4
Nnenna-reminiscent of grace jones here, flawless....just flawless
Sara-i don't like her face, it's really big up top and really small at the bottom, kinda like an upside-down triangle
Wendy-b.k.a. Woo-Woo-Woo b.k.a. Whoas Me-don't like this pic at all. get it together!
Danielle-i don't like her. but this pic is beautiful. she looks like a tranny at times, but she rocked this...now if she would just get braces to close up that damn GAP in her teeth!
Brooke-EW! don't like anything about her...she's just a mess. that jawline, that nose, those lips-BLEH!!! tyra kept saying she has a look that the public won't get-YOU AIN'T NEVA LIED!!!!

WHO DO YOU THINK WORKED IT? WHO DO YOU LIKE/DISLIKE? WHO DO YOU WANT TO WIN? WHO DESERVES THE MOST-LIKE-A-MOGWAI AWARD?

22 Comments:

Blogger Sylvia said...

Ugh! I cant believe I missed it last night. Dernit.

Nice recap tho...

10:09 AM  
Blogger sweetness said...

this was great! i'm so impress with ur site. i hope u follow through the show and post the pics and comments. unfortunately i have classes wed. nite and i miss the show. i love next top model and ur are one of my last hopes to keep me filled in. i agree jade is fly!

10:35 AM  
Blogger sweetness said...

oh by the way how bad is danielle's gap. cause i have one, which i hate, eventhough my teeth are white and straight i have a gap. everyone likes it they say it's my trade mark. so if the gap is not too hidious it might be what makes or brake her.

10:41 AM  
Blogger Mrs A. said...

@ sylvia-girl, u better catch the repeat!! i was rollin last night...it was a very entertaining 2 hours.

@ sweetness-well, thank u for enjoying my site and i will recap every thursday...and u are right in the regard that some people have gaps and they look fine with them. danielle is not one of them because she has such sharp facial features. it makes her look cold. but my protege has one and she is getting it corrected and i'm like-NO!! it just fits her.

10:58 AM  
Blogger Shawn said...

don't you just hate a gap toothed loud mouth? The ethniks minus nnenna were irritating.

The day Jade leaves the house...strike that...the day she is kicked the f*&k out is the day I'll rejoice. I didn't hear her remark about the Jay Z vid.

the past 2 cycles I am loving how my opinion totally differs that of the judges. Every time I see nothing they see potential model. Example: that chick with the wart on her lip is hideous to me but they see model, go figure.

Give wendy a break, you cold hearted tigress. She hasn't seen her family since the Katrina disaster and for all she knows her dad might've been swept away in the flood.

Can you start a 'Get Rid of Twiggy' petition?

12:05 PM  
Blogger Mrs A. said...

@ shawn-i hears ya! jade didnt say anything about her being in that video, but she is. it circulated around the net a while back..she had cornrows in the video. AW LAWD!!! who has a wart on the lip?!?!?! i missed that one!!!!! (or are u talking about the girl that stomps grapes for a living?) she had a couple of issues) and as far as wendy, (i missed the part about her daddy) and i feel her on being distraught, but if you have emotional issues, you might want to tend to them before going thru something as rigorous as this. find my daddy/be on tv/find my daddy/be on tv? hmmmmmm.....i know if my daddy was swept away, i'd be half-crazy & i would not be on tv (unless i didn't like that dude)....u no like twiggy?? she's the paula abdul of ANTM-just bland-HA!!

p.s. i'm starting to think that people are playing up sob-stories for attention, kinda like on the real world...the more drama you have, the more interesting you are...shiiii, er-body got problems...this ain't dr. phil or mother love (where's she at?) this is a modeling competition...lol. i'm so mean!! u know i loves ya comments, shawn!! you're the sweet to my sour, the sugar to my spice, the warm-hearted tiger to my cold hearted tigress!!!! MMWAH!

12:24 PM  
Blogger Stephen A. Bess said...

That's back on? That's my show! I was watching the movie, "Let's Do It Again" last night.

12:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sara's lips look to big *snicker* Like they are out of place...obvious she had a lil help with the lips....how long those shots last *snicker*

2:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

O yeah and Wendy has that "Feel sorry for me and let me win look" I doooooooooooooon't like that at all. *smh* win because you have talent not pity.

2:26 PM  
Blogger Ladynay said...

Wow! Cycle 1,003 of Top Model has started? I was done after the first 2 seasons.

2:28 PM  
Blogger Soulfull said...

Love the recap! I missed the show, but I'm programming the DVR now! LOL, I still undecided on who's tops though... I need to see more...

Oh yeah... work it with the RuPaul video! What a flashback!!! ;-)

3:19 PM  
Blogger Shawn said...

you made me go to the dang UPN ANTM site to find the chick...damn. ;-)
brooke is the chick I referring to. There's a wart or something on her top.

3:23 PM  
Blogger Mrs A. said...

@ stephen-well, catch the repeat cuz it was a trip!!! let's do it again...lol

@ mz. na-u see it too!!!! i'm not alone!! YAY!!!!!

@ ladynay-yeah, i only enjoyed season 3, even tho i watched them all-but this one seems like its gonna be GREEEEEAAAAAATTT!!!

@ soufull-thanx! girl, i live for reality tv!!!!! and me and rupaul have been workin it ALL MORNING!!!!!!

@ shawn-thanx hon!!! yeah, she does have a foreign object in the oral area..EGADS!!!!!! i mean..WOOF!! LOL...AH HAA HAA!! tyra did say that viewers weren't gonna dig her look...and u were right on it..me too-Bleh!

3:41 PM  
Blogger Jameil said...

lightbrights etc. whatever you said was hilarious. of course i missed it b/c rare is the day i'm awake past 4 pm. today its only b/c i fell asleep almost immediately when i got home and now i can't turn of project runway. how appropriate is the rupaul?!! that's the most hilarious part about the post. of the pics, i was so appalled by the girl who got sent home. the black girl w/the red and white on her neck was the best pic to me.

5:16 PM  
Blogger Chronicles Of The Sexy Fat Chick said...

I thought I would like Jade as well but no heffa is not all that and she is all talk. I like danielle. Oh and I am so glad they kicked of Ms. racist republican...she should no never down the Gay community (especially when they are judging u) they stick together. Nice recap ~1~

5:29 PM  
Blogger Elle Jefe said...

I must say I am trippin' off of your current videa....sashay....chante! LMAO!

7:23 PM  
Blogger Don't Oppress Me said...

Wait a damn minute.
Are them twitches really bald, or is that some editing, I see?
Lord please, don't let me have to snatch Tyra's weave out for some hoodrich foolishness like this.

...I need a minute!

11:35 PM  
Blogger Shawn said...

Missed it. Oh well.
Sashay-Shante-Sashay-Sashay-Sashay!!!!! LMAO! Now there's a supermodel.

3:31 AM  
Blogger The Sarccastik Variable Why said...

damn...did they shave their heads or is that costume or something...(i'm totally clueless)...haven't seen the show...

8:43 AM  
Blogger ..Sue...Zette... said...

Damn I'm mad I shopped through the damn season premiere...lol

9:18 AM  
Blogger Brotha Buck said...

Wow, I've never heard of this show. Those women are beautiful, in a creepy kinda way.

And thanks for the nice comments. I do appreciate folks who've stayed with me for so long.

8:31 PM  
Blogger Mrs A. said...

@ jameil-i'm still wondering how she ever made it to the show in the first place...:-O

@ S.F.C.-i know thats right!! where did she think she was going??? that ho forgot she wasn't in kansas anymore

@ the L-and ya know i've been twirlin' around like a fool ever since i posted it too!!...lol

@ D.O.M. & sarcasstik-now ya'll know they did not shave their heads for real....those chicks cry when they get makeovers...there's not that much reality tv in the world to go bald for, especially if you're the first one sent packing like the ug-mug granny.

@ suezette-it was definitely classic...tyra is stepping the photo shoots up this season!! stay tuned for the next one!! :-P

@ brotha buck-ooh, u don't know what you're missing...and no prob, thanx for visiting

8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home