Monday, February 27, 2006

My Quarter Bag o' Responses

YAY!!! you guys really read this stuff!!!! smooches all around!!!! These are my real responses to the real love ya'll gave me-MMMWAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Candy613 said:
First off nice pic...damn it I dispute # 64....

Miss A: thank you…and damn it, you would dispute # 64 because if you didn't, that would make you guilty of attempted vehicular manslaughter :-P (love ya)

Shawn said:
I feel like I'm allergic to kids too. You cussed out an 8 year old? YOU are out of control. When is your reality tv show debuting again?that milk - cold cereal thing you do is just plain off.Please why those 3 actresses are your imaginary friends?What are the 4 plastic surgeries? What are the chances you have the operations performed?"and we can pump, pumpall through the night till the early morn"


Miss A:
Yes, I cussed him cuz if you’re grown enough to run your mouth like an adult, then you’re old enough to get cussed like one. And yes, the milk thing is weird, prolly cuz I was allergic to it as a young whippersnapper. As far as the 3 actresses, Queen Latifah and I have a lot in common. I love her versatility and her courage to do and try new things. Tracee Ellis Ross has a sick fashion sense and her sense of humor (from what I have observed) is similar to mine..she seems like such a fun and cool person. Brandy-I’ve always liked her and when she went through that whole scandal with her fake marriage, etc. she still kept her face out there…she’s not letting it take her down. Not to mention, I have/love all of her albums. I would like to have collagen injections, the point in my nose rounded, lipo in my face and lipo on my thighs. The collagen and and lipo are highly likely with in the next 18 months…the nose scares me cuz once its altered, there’s no turning’ back!!! “in the morning I will take you around the hood on a gangsta lean…and we can pump, pump any time of day, it’s all good for me” –LOL

@ Ladynay-thank u, nice to make your blo-quaintance ;-)
@ jameil-I love your in-depth description..lol
@ Ms. Na-thank you and come on back around these parts!!
@ Honey-Libra-hmmm, stalking is seriously the most wack thing someone can do and the woman took it so far as me having to take her to court…long story. And yes, crackie was oh so surprised (see crackhead story)
@ Awe-thank u, mono sucks big funky toes and CLOROX ROCKS!!!!!
@ Sylvia-thank u, there seems to be a lot of laughter at my blog’s expense (and I love it!, I guess I’m good at something after all ;-)
@msnhim-ooh, a fellow MarshMouth…YUMMY !!!


Insanelysane said:
I hate milk too. Do you even drink soy milk?


Miss A.
Only chocolate soy milk….the white ones looks like regular milk and I just…can’t…do…it


The L said:
You got robbed by a crackhead? How did you find him/her? I am sure there is a good storie behind that?


Miss A:
Well, now that u mention it…it goes a lil’ something like this. One unsuspecting night as I partied away with my girls, a crackhead, who we'll call Mr. Crackie for anonymity's sake, decided to break into my car at the time, Casper the friendly Honda. I came out to see that he stole my luggage which was chock full of goodies including my Ipod, some clothes, my planner, my luggage itself (red croc-gasp!) and two purses that were inside the luggage. One of the purses held my credit cards which I tried to cancel that night. I cancelled all but one because their number was experiencing technical difficulties, so I had to wait until the morning. When I called the next morning, I asked had there been any charges between last night and the morning and there had been-at a hotel around the corner from where he stole my stuff!! So I got the #, called the facility and blacked out cuz I was like-HEY!!! U LET SOMEONE CHECK IN WITH MY STOLEN CARD!!! And the chick gave me attitude so I hung up and drove up there with the police. Turns out, Mr. Crackie charged multiple rooms and was taking cash from would-be patrons at a low price of about $30, no doubt for his impending crack-apalooza, but the hard part was finding which room he was actually in since he had charged so many. Enter multiple officers, scouring the halls busting in on folks, etc…kinda like a scene from COPS and they got him, with 2 of my credit cards, shirtless with yellow eyes and cracked ashy lips and dirty do’rag to cover the top of his nappy crackhead. He tossed my property but kept 2 cards which they found on him….so my detective skills and quick reaction time caught him at the spot before he bounced, but I must also give him credit for being stupid enough to chill like he didn’t do anything wrong. You would think he would’ve hopped from place to place trying to get stuff, but he posted up in his room like he was King Alli-Baba…cocaine is one hell of a drug!!!!!!!


Nikki said:
beautiful photo! i loved your answers. very candid.i've got one question. what does it feel like to be in love?


Miss A:
thank you so much….oooh, someone else just asked me that recently. I would have to say that the way I feel (being in love) is such a kamikaze of emotion. It’s my air. With this person, I want to be the “me” I truly am. I’m not hiding, I’m not afraid. I’m at my realest state because my love knows me inside-out, up, down and all-around. Sometimes it hurts…it hurts to know that this person wholly accepts me and so many people do not. But that makes our bond undeniable. Even through tough times, we have gotten to a point where there isn’t one thing that we couldn’t see our way through cuz the way we feel isn’t conditional…and it goes way beyond us, to our future family and their families. So it has become a priority for us to be realistic and responsible about each other so as not to ruin our ideals and situations with a bunch of fairy-tale garbage…and we have managed to do it. Alone, yes, I am a strong, determined person. I am full of compassion and gentleness. I’m creative, sensitive, affectionate and understanding. But with my love, in love, held by love and wrapped tightly by my love, I am but a reflection of the beauty and wonderment that I receive. And it makes me even stronger and better every day…wanting to perfect and preserve that which is the best of me.


@ “n- hey, get to making ur list cuz I’d love to see which things we have in common…I never thought I’d meet another MarshMouth, but there is one out there…lol
@ Miss Ahmad-you are very interesting..i wonder what you r list would entail (hint, hint)
@spchrist-is your list still up? I might have to check that out :-P
@ D.O.M. – thank you, hon ( I got lucky in the genes department)!!! And I must say, perfectionism is a beautiful thing…its sets you apart from the masses who usually do things the quick and easy way-:-D!!
@ stephen bess-puh=lease do NOT get me started about all of the great things that make up Queen Latifah…thanx!


NayNay said:
"46. I currently chew 1 ½ fat packs of big-red gum per day"this shit here will have ur taste buds DEAD!!!! I chewed a about 10 pieces in night at the club, i tent to chew alot when im in large crowds cuz i get nervous, and the next morning, i woke up and couldnt feel my tounge! LOL..no lie...i love all things pink too and i love target but why did u get thrown out? LOL!!


Miss A:
Hmm, u aint lying, cuz sometimes, my mouth gets all tingly and numb but I still do it. And I got thrown out of Target for fighting the person I was in there with…my thing is, you WILL NOT embarrass me in public, cuz if you do, I will up the ante and embarrass the both of us times 10 and that’s what happened….i was so wild in my heyday…lol


@ yaz-well, I am a gusto-loving cheeseball!!!!!!
@ruben-#1, thank you so much and #2 thank you even more :-D


obifromsouthlondeon said:
aight you lost 33 pounds last year! incredible. before and after pictures. I simply cant believe it (yeah i'm an old cynic).


Miss A.:
Hmmm, before pics, I’ll see if I ever feel that brave…lol


And Last But Certainly Not Least”
To my West Coast Twin A Girl Named Shawn:
You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy, when skies are gray….ha ha ha!!! and Flavor of Love was CLASSIC!!!!! OH MY GOODNESS!!!! the best part was at the end when they showed NY going after Pumkin in slow-mo and they made that lion sound for NY and the puppy sound for Pumkin...i nearly wet myself-AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! RRRRRRRRRRRROFLLLLLLLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think we share brain fragments, soul pieces and cat baby love…that’s why me and you, us never part-MAKEE DAA-DAA FOREVER!!!!!!!







4 Comments:

Blogger Shawn said...

Rrrrrroflamo! Girl! When they made that puppy sound I nearly passed right out! That mess was classic!!! I still say New York aint done yet! I would have stomped Pumkin's ass till she was just a wet spot on the carpet!! LOL!

crack-apalooza! Girl! I am telling you! One of our parents got some splaining to do! We have way too much in common not to be related!

Nothing can keep me from you!! Makee ja ja!

LOL!

6:14 PM  
Blogger Sherlon Christie said...

Yes. It is in my archives the link is listed below.

http://spchrist.blogspot.com/2005/08/random-facts-about-me.html

11:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I must say the pic is hott Miss A....fiyah to be correct

10:50 PM  
Blogger Mrs A. said...

@ yaz-gracias! (wink)

@ nay nay-lol...thats not babs, thats ne-yo's mother, she just looks like babs (isnt that terrible?) i never heard that song....i don't think i could take it, but maybe i'll slip up and hear it on the radio one day

7:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home