Monday, March 27, 2006

Guess who took a trip...God don't like UGLY!!!!!!!

HERE'S TO YOU!!! CHEERS, BEYATCH!!!!!!!!!!


well, i must say, for a brief moment, i was beginning to think that my extremely entertaining and idiotastic neighbors had received the memo that being a dumb-*ss was soooooooo out for 2006. BUT ALAS, i was blessed with a fresh, innovative, albeit hilarious rendition of "God don't like ugly." it would be foolish of me NOT to acknowledge the fact that my neighbors probably hate my guts and pray for the day that i move...and i, too, despise the very entrails that keep them energized enough to torment me and my nervous cat-baby. between cable-stealing, chain smoking pablo and margarita and the tennis shoveling, zebra-roasting adam, tashi, and olivia, i have really grown tired of their classless ways. but today's blog star would be that too-tight-jeans-from-rainbow-or-rave-clothing-store wearing MARGARITA!!

now, i have lodged many complaints against her and her husband (or commonlaw partner, whichever is appropriate)...but the majority of them are centered around noise. this woman is the loudest, skankiest, trashiest, most-in-need-of-an-etiquette-class chick i've ever seen. i will never know what makes her think EVERYONE wants to hear her conversations or that damn song "Gasolina" 76 times in a row every friday. and why she insists on screaming at pablo from the 3rd floor to the parking lot is just beyond me. i almost want to throw her one of those boost mobile phones (with instructions) just to cut down on all of the window talk. nonetheless, last week, she knocked at the main door for approx. 10 minutes at 3:45 AM because she must have forgotten her key. she then began to talk to herself about how pablo needs to get up and let her in, he makes her sick, %^$#*&%@%(, etc. she did this because i am on the first floor and she knows that i could hear her ranting thru my window very well. perhaps she expected me to get out of my warm bed to let her in-HA!! I SCOFF AT THEE!!! nonetheless, she took to screaming outside up to the 3rd floor...but pablo was sound asleep. finally she left (to go to a pay phone i assume) and came back to a hasty pablo scurrying down the stairs. well, you know i had to complain about that instance because i'm like-look, i do not work at the local bodega, or at the closest off-ramp...i have a job at which i work long hours each day-so these antics in the middle of the night are unacceptable. these people have no respect or courtesy for the other tenants, etc. this was probably complaint # 34 from me against them.

needless to say, they have an attitude now and i have noticed that margarita has taken to new lows trying to annoy me. she and pablo have to walk up 3 flights of stairs to get to their place. and she has decided to start RUNNING up the stairs-therefore making a lot of noise. see, margarita is a thick-ums (which is her prerogative...but she need NOT be running). so the sound of her running up & down these stairs is comparable to the sound of a buffalo AND a wilderbeast racing to the slop-barrel...like a steam engine roaring thru grand central station...like 1,000 bricks falling from the top of the empire state building. she does this because it is a way for her to bother me, but in a slick and somewhat cunning way. if i did complain, she could play the "thats just how i walk, is she cracking on my weight?" card. but we both know what she's doing...and it all started after that fateful morning at 3:45AM.

well, yesterday, she ran up and down, down and up all day long. i was going bonkers and she was working my last nerve....when all of the sudden......BOOM BOOM BOOM, CRASH, BLAM!!! "OH-HAY-SOOS CHRISTO!!!!!!!!!!!! AY CARAMBA!!!!!!!!!!! YOUCH!!!!!!!!" BOOM, BAM, CA-RASH!!!!! Margarita took a nasty spill down the last flight of stairs right by my apartment.

oh lord have mussy!!!!!!!!! i must have wet myself at the thought....so i peeked out to witness all of the commotion and there lay margarita, left leg extended, right leg bent under her big *ss, head on the banister and too-tight-jeans split in the middle exposing her crusty mesh draws. her ponytail was all disshelved and looked like a bird had gotten loose in it...face red from embarrassment as she tried to laugh it off.

the nice person in me said-are you ok? and the demon in her persed her lips and said thru tight lips "i fine, mami" as she rolled her eyes. i walked away saying "God don't like ugly, stop running." then i went inside and stood right on the other side of the door and laughed so hard that the people across the street heard me.

ain't it funny that when you go out of your way to hurt, annoy, or wrong someone else, you usually get bit in the *ss!!!!!!!!!!! lesson learned, margarita. sweet justice
ONE POINT, MISS A.
NEGATIVE 35 MARGIE & PAB!!!!!!

25 Comments:

Blogger Shawn said...

Hahahaha! I knew it was coming but still the pay off was worth the read. Why did you pretend to be concerned for that woman? Please tell me she's walking with a limp now? Her big ass probably got all kind of bruises and aches in pain in her legs....hehehehe

11:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was the best Karma story!!! Thanks for the laugh on this Monday.

Tiff

11:30 AM  
Blogger AWE said...

It would have been better if you had taken a picture of her laying there and posted it in your window.

Did she quit running?

12:06 PM  
Blogger Olawunmi said...

lol. justice can be a swift MF sometimes!

1:01 PM  
Blogger Ladynay said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I was bout to get on you talking bout the the big girls, but she was using her weight to piss you off so she deserved to fall! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

1:13 PM  
Blogger Mrs A. said...

@ shawn-ya know?!?!?! and you know good and well, i wasn't concerned...i just wanted to see and i wanted her to see me seeing...LOL!!!!!

@ tiffany-thanx for stopping by and thats why i update on mondays...get the week started with foolishness (most times...lol)

@ awe-LOL...damn, i didnt think of that..she prolly would've jumped up and punched me..ha ha!!! but its too early to tell if she's gonna quit the running....we'll see tonite

@ olawunmi-isn't it sweet!?!? serves her right!

@ ladynay-see, i'm not a big girl, and i shouldn't be running up stairs, so you're right-thats what she gets for being a dumb *ss trying to be slick!

1:51 PM  
Blogger Waddie G. said...

God certainly don't like ugly, and I think that chick ain't learned her lesson...she sounds like a loud obnoxious chickenhead with low self-esteem.

3:02 PM  
Blogger Ms.Honey said...

LOL...God don't like ugly

3:10 PM  
Blogger sweetness said...

that was funny. u just have drama everywhere gurl!

3:32 PM  
Blogger Elle Jefe said...

LMAO! You are going to hell in a handbasket......but that's ok, you can ride in mine, 'cause I already know I am headed there with gasoline drawls! I was wondering where your neighbors had been!

3:36 PM  
Blogger divine oasis said...

i love it when ppl receive their just desserts. savor that memory.

4:02 PM  
Blogger Mrs A. said...

@ professor-ya know, i've accepted the fact that she has low aspirations for herself and in life...but you just wouldn't believe how infectious she insists on being with her MESS!!!

@ honey-libra-AMEN and HALLELUJAH!!!!

@ shenehneh-LOL...i know (if i had a pic, you'd be in stiches)!!!!!!

@ sweetness-ha ha..u dont know the half!!!

@ the L-i know...they've been hiding, dammit!!! no crazy antics or stories in a while...but margarita came back with a vengeance...YAY!! we can share your handbasket!! i'll roast the chicken while you toast the marshmallows!!!!

4:03 PM  
Blogger Mrs A. said...

@ divine oasis-thanx for coming by and LONG LIVE JUSTICE!!! YAY!!!!! that memory is emblazoned in my mind FOREVER (evil laugh)

4:04 PM  
Blogger MsJayy said...

Oooo! Too funny! I think I live next door to your neighbor's relatives. NOISY!! Another neighbor tells me that's she's a nice person, that she's just boiserous on the outside. I say let's turn her inside out & see.

5:27 PM  
Blogger So...Wise...Sista said...

I thought I was too thru at ""Gasolina" 76 times in a row"...until I got to "mesh draws." Hilarious!

9:49 PM  
Blogger Sherlon Christie said...

Well...thank god...you didn't have to commit violence and get your BEAUTIFUL self locked up.

2:13 AM  
Blogger Mrs A. said...

@ msjayy-can it be all that simple??? (in a perfect world)

@ nichelle-thankx hon...ur welcome anytime

@ S.W.S.-girl, imagine the sight-AHHHHH!!!!!!

@ spchrist-aren't u the sweet one!?!? :-D thanx!! and could u imagine me in jail?? i'd just die in the squad car cuz i KNOW i wouldn't make it in there..lol

@ miss ashli-a wilderbeast in too-tight clothes-HA HA!!!!!!!

8:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

O I can't breav...you silly gurl!!!!!!!!! I just burst into laughter at my desk and I know the folks in my office probably wanna get me a hug-me-sweater LOL o that was good stuff....*wiping the tears from my eyes*

9:26 AM  
Blogger Mrs A. said...

@ ms. na-hey, my inspiration is just that funny...thank gosh for stupid people :-P

@ khalli-AMEN & HALLELUJAH!!!

3:12 PM  
Blogger Shawn said...

Tomorrow's post better real good since you've phoned in a very lite week's worth of entries

3:12 PM  
Blogger Mrs A. said...

@ shawn-dahling...have u not noticed my new pattern? i have been doing monday & thursday posts for the past 3 weeks (thursday, of course, is for ANTM). i guess i could/should add another day cuz lord knows i have adventures/ideas/thoughts going on...but hopefully tonite's ep is good so i can bring it 2morrow *mwah*

3:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

missA whats up...um can we get a post hun?

7:18 PM  
Blogger Jameil said...

foolish!!!! i fell the hell out the whole time!! i love your hispanic accents!! CRACK me up!! lololol! in case you forgot ""OH-HAY-SOOS CHRISTO!!!!!!!!!!!! AY CARAMBA!!!!!!!!!!! YOUCH!!!!!!!!" BOOM, BAM, CA-RASH!!!!!" lololol!!

12:50 AM  
Blogger Adei von K said...

I am CRYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMIGOSH, I CAN'T BREATHE!!!!! Youch?!?!??!?!??! Dude, the imagery itself is priceless
"looked like a bird had gotten loose in it..." and then in our favorite margarita/consuela voice "I fine mami" B!tch! No you not!!!!! You got knocked the fcuk out! a la smoky (see: friday) I am laughing my ass off in this library and I am good for the rest of the day! Once again, Blacks-1, Mexicans-dos.

12:07 PM  
Blogger Soulfull said...

Ooooo weee, miss a., this post takes the cake, girl! Serves that chica right for being such a pain in the ass!

*silently prays for MARGIE & PAB to move out*

8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home