Thursday, February 02, 2006

Nosy Old Coots and Road Rage Don't Mix



so, not too long ago i'm totally minding my OWN business driving along and i decided to take a swig of my drink to moisten the pipes (so i could get my mariah on without straining so hard). i'm sipping and driving, driving and sipping and i notice out of my top notch peripheral side view that i'm being stared at. so i look over and it's someone's old grandmother with her (itty bitty) *ss crouched behind her monstrous wheel.

thoughts that enter my mind:
1. why is this hiefer looking at me instead of the road cuz her enormous car might require a little more tending to than lil' ol' me
2. what is she so intrigued by?
3. why is she staring so long?
4. how much longer will she stare?
5. is she still staring?......damn!...yes, WTF!!

so i take another swig of my drink and look at her again and her eyes widen and her mouth forms that "O" shape liked she's surprised and i give her the WTF look along with a sassy shoulder shrug. this wrinkled hag shakes what used to be her finger at me and gestures as if she's drinking and shakes the x-finger again. then it dawns on me-nosy rosy thinks i am drinking alcohol. chill out hunchback-it's just a stewart's cream soda
i mean, i guess it could be interpreted as a beer to a half-blind miniature old coot across a lane of traffic, but i think she should have had her glaucoma-filled peepers focused elsewhere.........and with the mood i'm in, granny's can catch it too


WATCH THE ROAD!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Chronicles Of The Sexy Fat Chick said...

I really like ur blog. Oh and I had this old lady flip me off b/c she almost ran into and I blowed my horn. Old ppl r crazy.~1~

7:15 PM  
Blogger MIZPOWDERPINK said...

lol...Brickcity stand up! Hey Miss A. Thanks for stopping by, I enjoyed your comments.

In terms of ol'bitty- You should have started acting drunk and swerving a little..scare the shit out of her.

9:30 AM  
Blogger Shawn said...

LOL! LMAO!

10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home