Thursday, February 02, 2006

@$!#%@^%$!$@$

WORD OF THE DAY:: *ss-hole (n)-someone who really, really sucks. maybe because they cheat, lie, steal, kill, smell bad or something like that. a scumbag, a low-life, a piece of crap.

i awoke this morning feeling kind of pleasant. the dew was fresh. the birds chirped. starr jonez (my cat) was sound asleep. the faintest slice of sunlight peeked through my curtains as i headed to the shower. the ivory soap was new, the water was hot and my neck didn't ache. i got ready and packed starr up for her weekend at granny's and as we headed out of the driveway admiring the paint job done yesterday, !$^%!#@%$@! - DID MY EYES DECEIVE ME!?!?! did i witness a crime dealt against me, the queen mother of all things sweet and just!??!! i dost say-YES!!!!!!!

my *ss-hole neighbors were stealing cable from me!!!! UGH! BARF! CURSES! RATS!!!! i do not handle being wronged well at all. but especially since i reeeeeeeeeeally don't like these people anyways-for they lack any couth, class, or simple home-trainin'. they are loud, trashy, loud, weird, loud, bums and really loud!!!! my eyes boiled, my heart stood still, my stomach churned, and my car went into park-so as to inspect the wires they had attached and scaled up the side into their window. all instincts said cut the wire, just cut the wire!!! then i switched from wanting to do that to wanting to do THIS!

then as starr meowwed me back into reality, i got back into my car and decided to call the cable company. but i'll be damned if that's the extent of my wrath---CURSE THEE YOU WRETCHED THEFTS OF CABLE - THY HAST WAGEST WAR AGAINST ME AND YOU SHANT ESCAPETH PUNISHMENT...NAY I SAY-NAY I SAY!!

i need an excedrin

9 Comments:

Blogger Guide_to_life said...

that's a damn shame what your neighbors are doing....

1:35 PM  
Blogger Mrs A. said...

i know!!!! at first my feeling were hurt (super-sensitive) cuz i hate to believe that some people are just sneaky scumbuckets...then i got furious (still am) cuz i mind my own business, have never had any complaints made against me (they've had 30+) and i try to be mindful of the peeps around me (i.e. noise) but i am serious about a war beginning....it's on!!!!

1:53 PM  
Blogger GoddessNoir said...

wow, that is beyond rude, I mean, I don't even have words for that

3:46 PM  
Blogger MIZPOWDERPINK said...

girl stealing cable is the way of the world around these-here-parts. I know one thing, it's too damn expensive to be sharing though. My bill is just ridiculous.

9:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The fact that your cats name is Star Jonez is quite funny...Im at work reading your blog for the first time and lovin the stories..I'm laughing and people like what the hell is wrong with her?LMAO
Stealing cable..dang didnt know that still existed anymore with todays technology>

6:19 AM  
Blogger Mrs A. said...

goddess and yazmar-ya'll pray for me...i am not used to this madness

pink-i'm learning every damn day about something new 'round these parts..my head's still spinning!!!

i submit myself to the prayer list at everyone's local chuuch!! (yes, i meant to say chuuch)

9:15 AM  
Blogger Shawn said...

Please tell me this wasnt Adam, Olivia and Tashi from upstairs?

Your cats name is Starr Jonez? That is too cute!

(If I read all your entries from the end to the beginning is that considered stalking?)

10:50 AM  
Blogger Mrs A. said...

shawn-actually the cable thefts are pablo and margarita. yes, my building is one big wacky rainbow coalition, of which i am the base of sanity-everyone else is nuts :-)

and the baby earned her name because she is (1) a diva (2) fabulous (3) has a wardobe that is the envy of the cat community and (4) has the softest hair of any cat i've ever owned, which is comparable to the real star jones' weave that happens to be the best looking weave ever created, sewn and styled...

(and no, i did the same thing...lol)

11:02 AM  
Blogger Shawn said...

Pablo & Margarita? Rrrrrrrrrrroflmao!

Awwwe! Toussaint wants to borrow Miss Stars sweater, then we can compare wardrobes!

7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home