Wednesday, February 01, 2006

The Way They Were..........

remember these guys!?!?! if you recognize them, you will win their popular cd released in 1992. (see the end to find out who they are)

and while we're on the subject (well, kinda), i am now borderline obsessed with my new love. meet gold-esha.....the newest object of my affection. for 2 G's, this solid gold wonder can take you to new heights in cellular fashion. with dolce & gabbana stamping it, it will surely be the envy of all the other phones.

(that group is SHAI, and if i ev-ever fall in love agaaaaaaaaaiiinnnnnnnn....oh yeah, and you don't really win anything if u guessed correctly, but i doubt u did :-P)

dang, remember when that guy group was the shizz and when cell phones used to just be a way to keep in touch?

i don't, i was just asking.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn! See what ya did? Now I want that cell phone but there is no way I can afford it unless I sell my kidney on Ebay or something.

4:21 PM  
Blogger Mrs A. said...

hey, you can live with one kidney...lol.

4:22 PM  
Blogger Guide_to_life said...

Hell yeah I remember Shai...you remember the song "Comforter"....don't get me started...i remember me and my homeboys did that song for a talent show in high school....good post...

9:43 AM  
Blogger Mrs A. said...

ha ha!!! u couldnt tell me i wasn't gonna marry that guy named garfield now known as silky locks:-)

10:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, dag - I couldn't pick those fellas out of a line up today... and while we're playing groups for the early 90's where are they now: What the hell happened to Jade, SWV and Zhane? I'm about to listen to "Sending my love" right now

2:22 PM  
Blogger Mrs A. said...

oh snap, JADE!?!?! don't walk awaaaaaay, boy, my love won't hurt youuuuuuuuuu!! (swinging dooky braids) aw shoot...that was the joint!!!!!!!

5:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shai look a mess, however they are holding up better than Jodeci!

6:21 AM  
Blogger Shawn said...

Gold-esha? Is that the phones actual name? LOL!

And Shai, Lord have mercy! They were out my senior year of high school? Damn that was a long time ago! Oooh! Oooh! Remember Silk? I loved the heck outta some Silk! Ah good times. Good times.

10:58 AM  
Blogger Mrs A. said...

yes, gold-esha is her name. i was lacking creativity when i blessed her with that. and silk was slept on...that album tonight is classic!!!!!

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home